Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 2 celery ribs, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chicken breast, finely chopped
- 3 tbs fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tbs buffalo wing sauce
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- additional hot wing sauce, optional
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half.
- Remove yolks, reserving whites.
- In a bowl, mash egg yolks and 1/4 cup blue cheese. Stir in celery, mayonnaise, chicken, parsley, wing sauce, salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into egg whites.
- Refrigerate, covered for at least 1 hour before serving,
- Sprinkle tops with remaining blue cheese and if desired, drizzle with additional wing sauce.