Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
|12 hard cooked eggs|
|1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided|
|2 celery ribs, minced|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1/4 cup chicken breast, finely chopped|
|3 tbs fresh parsley, minced|
|1 tbs buffalo wing sauce|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|additional hot wing sauce, optional|
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half.
- Remove yolks, reserving whites.
- In a bowl, mash egg yolks and 1/4 cup blue cheese. Stir in celery, mayonnaise, chicken, parsley, wing sauce, salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into egg whites.
- Refrigerate, covered for at least 1 hour before serving,
- Sprinkle tops with remaining blue cheese and if desired, drizzle with additional wing sauce.