Burrata Cheese and Prosciutto Summer Salad
|1/2 cup hazel nuts|
|1 can clementine oranges, drained|
|1/ red onion|
|2 ripe tomatoes|
|1 (9 oz) bag mixed greens|
|2 (4 oz) packages burrata cheese|
|1/2 lb prosciutto, thinly sliced|
|1 (8 oz) container of pesto|
- Coarsely chop the hazelnuts and toast in a large saute pan without oil or butter until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Drain the oranges, then slice the onion and quarter the tomatoes.
- Arrange the mixed greens in a bowl, along with the tomatoes, oranges and onion.
- Tear the burrata cheese and set on top along with the prosciutto.
- Drizzle with pesto and sprinkle with toasted walnuts.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide among 4 bowls and serve.