- 1/2 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 6 tbs unsalted butter
- 2 tsp chili powder
- minced garlic to taste
- 2 tbs celery, minced
- 2 tbs onion, minced
- 1 tbs red bell pepper, minced
- 1 tbs yellow or orange bell pepper, minced
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Divide butter between two individual ovenproof ramekin and add a pinch of chili powder and garlic to each.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Add the ramekins to a preheated 350 degree oven and cook until the butter is bubbling.
- Remove the ramekins and add the remaining ingredients.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 5-8 minutes.
- Serve with French bread for dipping.