|1 cup buttermilk|
|1 cup flour|
|2 tbs vegetable oil|
|1 tbs sugar|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|1/2 tsp baking soda|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|oil for the griddle|
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg until fluffy.
- Add the buttermilk, flour, oil, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt, then beat until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter at a time onto a hot, greased griddle and cook over medium heat until pancake is dry on the edges and bubbles form on the top.
- As soon as bubbles appear turn the pan cake and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup and berries of your choice.