Cajun Spiced Shrimp
|3/4 lb butter|
|4-5 garlic cloves, minced|
|4 tbs chili sauce|
|2 tsp Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tbs pickling spices|
|6 oz beer|
|1 tsp paprika|
|kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste|
|2 lbs jumbo shrimp in shells|
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over low heat adding the next nine ingredients.
- Slice lemons in rounds and remove the seeds.
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 12 inch baking dish with lemon slices.
- Sprinkle lemon slices generously with cayenne pepper and black pepper.
- Lay shrimp, still in shells tightly in one layer on top of the lemon slices.
- Pour heated butter mixture over the shrimp.
- Bake for 10 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven, turn and bake 10 minutes more.