Calico Potato Salad
|1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, skin on, cubed|
|1 cup celery, thinly sliced|
|2 scallions, sliced on a bias, white and green parts|
|1/4 red onion, thinly sliced|
|1 hard boiled egg, chopped|
|1 tomato, diced|
|2 tbs fresh dill, minced|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1 tbs honey mustard|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|1 tbs olive oil|
|1 tbs cider vinegar|
|1 tsp soy sauce|
|1 tsp honey|
|1 tbs fresh parsley, minced|
|1 tsp celery seed|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced|
|1/2 green or yellow pepper, chopped|
- Add the potatoes to a stock pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking combine the mayonnaise, dill, honey mustard, lemon juice, celery seedolive oil, cider vinegar, soy sauce and honey, parsley and dill and mix well.
- Add the potatoes to a large bowl, add the tomatoes, red onion, green onion and hard boiled egg.
- Season with salt and pepper, then pour the dressing and combine well.
- Cover and chill for several hours before serving.