- 1 cantaloupe, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tbs sugar, more if desired
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Place cantaloupe, sugar and lemon juice in a blender or food processor.
- Cover and blend, stopping occasionally to scrape sides, until an uniform consistency is achieved.
- Pour cantaloupe mixture into a square 9 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Cover and freeze for 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours or until partially frozen.
- Spoon partially frozen mixture into a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Pour into pan.
- Cover and freeze for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature before spooning into dessert dishes.
- Garnish with mint leaves.