- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbs caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 ready to use graham cracker crumb pie crust
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbs chopped pecans, divided
- 2 (3.4 oz) packages jello vanilla flavored instant pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Whipped cream topping, store brought or homemade
This is a wonderful pie that is drizzled with caramel, chopped pecans and a whipped cream topping. This recipe is a no bake recipe and is super simple.
- Pour 1/4 cup caramel topping onto bottom of pie crust, then sprinkle with 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Whisk the next 5 ingredients in a large bowl until well blended, then stir in (1 1/2 )cups of whipped topping. Spoon the mixture into the crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, then top with remaining whipped topping and nuts just before serving.