- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1`/2 tbs corn starch
This is a home made version of “Cheese Whiz”. It is very easy to make and we believe the flavor is superior to the store brought variety.
- Add the heavy cream to a sauce pan and using medium heat, simmer and stir until cheese starts to melt.
- Add the cornstarch and stir to completely combine.
- Once the cheese is smooth and well combined, remove from heat and use as desired.
- It is wonderful over nachos or baked potatoes, but let you imagination run wild.