Cheesy Bacon Tater Tot Pie
|3 cups frozen tater tots|
|4 slices of bacon|
|1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1/4 cup sour cream|
|1/4 cup mayonnaise|
|2 tbs Sriracha|
|Fresh chives, chopped for garnish|
- Bake the tater tots according to package directions.
- Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees and lightly coat a 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium low heat, turning once , until crisp. About 8 minutes. Drain on paper towels the roughly chop.
- Lightly press the tater tots into the prepared dish.
- Top with cheese and bacon and bake until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine the sour cream and mayonnaise with the Sriracha.
- Drizzle the pie with the spicy mayonnaise and sprinkle with chives.