|4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|1/3 cup mayonnaise|
|2 tbs panko bread crumbs|
|4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese|
|1 large plum tomato, cut into 8 slices or 8 cherry tomatoes|
|4 large basil leaves|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Arrange chicken on rimmed baking sheet, evenly spread mayonnaise over the top, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake chicken until cooked through, topping with mozzarella during the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Remove from the oven and top with tomato slices and basil leaves.
- Season with salt and pepper, then drizzle with balsamic vinegar before serving.