Chickpea Shrimp and Rainbow Pepper Salad
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup each of red, yellow, orange and green pepper, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh thyme, chopped
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- juice and zest from 1 lemon
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb cooked baby shrimp
- Add all ingredients to a large non reactive bowl and mix well to combine.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust if desired.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Recipe may be multiplied.