Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbs honey
- 1-2 tsp ground cinnamon
This butter is wonderful spread on toast or muffins.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Add honey and cinnamon, beating until well blended
- Place butter on wax paper, then shape into two 2 1/2 inch rolls.
- You at this point can seal tightly and freeze for up to 6 months.
- To serve, thaw sticks in the refrigerator, cut off pats as needed.
- Serve with pancakes, waffles, muffins or toast.
- Recipe may be doubled.