Coconut Custard Pie
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tbs pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- Sifted powdered sugar
- Process the first 7 ingredients in a food processor for about 10 seconds then stir in the coconut.
- Pour into a buttered 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake pie at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until set. The pie will puff, then fall slightly.
- Cool on a wire rack then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle evenly with sifted powdered sugar.