Coconut Custard Pie
|1/2 cup flour|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|2 cups milk|
|4 large eggs|
|1/4 cup butter, melted|
|1 tbs pure vanilla extract|
|1/2 tsp kosher salt|
|1 1/2 cups flaked coconut|
|Sifted powdered sugar|
- Process the first 7 ingredients in a food processor for about 10 seconds then stir in the coconut.
- Pour into a buttered 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake pie at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until set. The pie will puff, then fall slightly.
- Cool on a wire rack then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle evenly with sifted powdered sugar.