Coconut Margarita Grilled Shrimp
|1 lb extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on|
|1/4 cup orange flavored liqueur|
|1/4 cup coconut milk|
|2 tbs gold tequila|
|1/4 tsp ground cinnamon|
|2 tbs dark brown sugar|
|2 tbs fresh lemon juice|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|shredded coconut for garnish|
- Mix together all ingredients, except for the shrimp.
- Place the shrimp in a glass baking dish and pour the marinade over.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place shrimp over hot charcoal and grill for 4 minutes, turning once.
- To serve place shrimp on a platter and sprinkle with coconut.