Coconut Margarita Grilled Shrimp
- 1 lb extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- 1/4 cup orange flavored liqueur
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbs gold tequila
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbs dark brown sugar
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- shredded coconut for garnish
- Mix together all ingredients, except for the shrimp.
- Place the shrimp in a glass baking dish and pour the marinade over.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place shrimp over hot charcoal and grill for 4 minutes, turning once.
- To serve place shrimp on a platter and sprinkle with coconut.