Corn Tomato and Avocado Salad
|2 pints cherry tomatoes|
|1 (32 oz) bag frozen corn, thawed|
|2 large ripe avocados|
|1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tsp minced garlic|
|1 (5 oz) bag baby arugula|
|1 (6 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese|
- Zest and juice both limes.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and set in a large container with a tight fitting lid, along with the thawed corn.
- Halve the avocados lengthwise, remove the pits, and cut into cubes.
- Toss the avocados with 2 tbs lime juice and add to the salad.
- Place the remaining lime juice, lime zest, olive oil, and garlic in a jar or plastic container with a tight fitting lid.
- Season with salt and pepper, then shake to combine.
- Store salad, dressing, unopened bag of arugula, and package of crumbled feta in fridge until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, toss the salad with the arugula and dressing.
- Garnish with crumbled feta cheese or salsa.