Crab and Shrimp Dip
- 1/2 lb small shrimp
- 1/2 lb crabmeat
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tbs parsley for garnish
- Add the crab shrimp, cream cheese, lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until a chunky combined consistency is reached.
- Add the mixture to small oven proof baking dish, sprinkle with bread crumbs, then dot with the butter.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes until the dip is bubbly and the topping is golden. Be sure to check half way through cooking.
- Serve with crackers or crusty bread.