Crab and Shrimp Dip
|1/2 lb small shrimp|
|1/2 lb crabmeat|
|8 oz cream cheese, softened|
|1 tsp lemon juice|
|3/4 cup dried bread crumbs|
|2 tbs butter|
|1 tbs parsley for garnish|
- Add the crab shrimp, cream cheese, lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until a chunky combined consistency is reached.
- Add the mixture to small oven proof baking dish, sprinkle with bread crumbs, then dot with the butter.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes until the dip is bubbly and the topping is golden. Be sure to check half way through cooking.
- Serve with crackers or crusty bread.