Crab Louie Salad
- 1/2 cup mayonaisse
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tbs chopped black olives
- 1 tbs pickle relish
- 1 hard boiled egg, minced
- 4 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups crab meat, dungeness or jumbo lump blue
- 2 roma tomatoes, quartered
- To make the dressing combine the ketchup, mayonnaise, olives, relish and chopped hard boiled eggs. Mix well to combine.
- Shred the lettuce and add evenly to four salad plates.
- Evenly place the crab over the 4 salad plates, then pour some to the dressing over each plate.
- Season with salt and pepper.