Cranberry Walnut Coleslaw
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbs sweet pickle relish
- 1 tbs honey mustard
- 1 tbs honey
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs celery seed
- 5 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise relish, honey mustard, honey, salt, pepper and celery seed.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cabbage, walnuts, celery, onion, red pepper and cranberries.
- Add dressing to cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or up to 6 hours.