|1 (16 oz) package baby spinach|
|1 (5.2 oz) package spreadable garlic and herb cheese (Boursin) room temperature|
|1 tbs heavy cream|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the spinach, then remove from the heat and stir just until the spinach is wilted.
- Drain well, pressing out excess liquid.
- Wipe the pot dry and return spinach to the pot.
- Add cheese and cream and stir until cheese melts and coats the spinach evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve,