Crock Pot Baja Beans
- 2 cups navy beans
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbs dark molasses
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 small can green chilies, chopped
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 2 bay leaves
- Sliced jalapeno peppers, for serving
- cooked white rice for serving
- Soak the beans overnight in water to cover.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with cornbread and hot chilies on the side.