Crock Pot Cheesy Meatballs
|1/2 cup milk|
|1/2 medium onion, minced|
|4 tbs chili powder, divided|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 1/2 cups Ritz crackers, crushed|
|2 lbs ground beef|
|1 lb bulk pork sausage|
|2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated|
|1 (26 oz) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted|
|2 1/2 cups water|
|1 cup packed brown sugar|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg, milk, minced onion, 2 tbs chili powder, salt, pepper and crushed crackers.
- Add beef, sausage and cheese, mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Place meatballs on greased baking pans and bake for 15-18 minutes or until browned.
- Meanwhile in a crock pot combine soup, water, brown sugar and remaining chili powder.
- Gently stir in meatballs and cook covered on low for 4 hours or until the meatballs are cooked through.