Crock Pot Latin Pulled Pork
- 2-3 lbs pork boneless pork shoulder
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed, skins removed
- 1 tbs cumin
- 1/2 tbs kosher salt
- 1/2 tbs black pepper
- 3 tsp orgeano
- 4 oranges, juiced
- 4 limes juiced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Poke 3-5 holes in pork with a sharp knife and stuff with half of the crushed garlic.
- Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and brown on all sides. About 6-8 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients and cook pork for 8 hours on low.
- Remove pork and shred using 2 forks.
- Remove all liquid from the slow cooker except for 1 cup and add the pork back to the pot.
- Let cook for another 15-20 minutes on high.
- Serve shredded pork in lettuce wraps or in corn tortillas.
- Top with pico de gallo, chopped cilantro and avocado.