- 1 (15oz) canned chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 tbs Minced onion
- 2 tbs Minced Ginger
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs Minced Garlic
- 1 tbs Tomato Paste
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp red chili flakes
This is a healthy vegetarian dish, full of flavor with garlic, ginger and spicy chilies.
- Add 1 tbs of olive oil to a saute pan. Using medium heat, add the onion, garlic and ginger. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add the curry powder, chili flakes, and saute for another 30 seconds.
- Stir in the tomato paste and combine. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chickpeas, which have been rinsed and drained and cook until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add to a platter and garnish with cilantro and yogurt.