- 1 tbs instant coffee, plain or flavored
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs hot water
- 3/4 cup whole milk
Dalonga coffee originated in Korea. It is very easy to make and it only requires 4 ingredients, instant coffee, sugar, hot water and milk. It is best made in a stand mixer or using a hand held mixer. However you may use a balloon whisk to make a frothy mixture.
- Add the instant coffee, sugar, and hot water to a mixing bowl.
- Mix on high until a frothy consistency is achieved.
- Add the milk to a mug (hot or cold) and top with the coffee mixture.
- This recipe makes 1 serving. You may double the recipe if desired.