- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- oil for deep frying
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- juice of 1 lemon
This is a super simple simple recipe that is a surprising new way to make absolutely delicious, crispy Brussels sprouts.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise, leaving the root intact.
- In a large sauce pan or deep fryer, fill 1/3 with oil and heat to 360 degrees.
- Deep fry the sprouts for 5-8 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove sprouts from fryer and drain on a wire rack.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.