Dijon Deviled Eggs
|12 hard cooked eggs|
|1/4 cup miracle whip dressing or mayonnaise (if you use mayonnaise add 1-2 tsp of sugar)|
|1/4 cup Dijon mustard|
|1 tsp paprika|
|kosher salt to taste|
|chives, chopped for garnish|
- Once the eggs are cooked, cool, then cut them in half.
- Remove the yolks and place in a bowl.
- Add the miracle whip or mayonnaise and mustard, season with salt and mix well.
- Using a pastry bag squeeze the mixture into the egg whites. You may alternatively just spoon the mixture in
- Garnish with paprika and chives.