Easy Garlic Bread
|1 baguette loaf|
|5-6 large garlic cloves, chopped|
|1 stick salted butter, softened|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
This is a super simple method for making garlic bread.
- Cut the baguette in half lengthwise.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the butter, olive oil and garlic to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly on each half of the baguette.
- Place the baguette halves on a foil covered baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.