Easy Wonton Chips
|nonstick cooking spray|
|1 tbs soy sauce|
|2 tsp vegetable oil|
|1/2 tsp sugar|
|1/4 tsp garlic salt|
|12 wonton wrappers|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine soy sauce, oil, sugar and garlic salt in a small bow. Mix well.
- Cut each wonton wrapper diagonally in half and place on the baking sheet.
- Brush soy mixture lightly over both sides of the wontons.
- Bake 4-6 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned,turning after 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.