|1 lb founder fillet, sliced thin into 2-3 inch medallions|
|1/2 cup yuzo juice (available at Asian markets)|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 cup salmon roe|
|2 tbs black sesame seeds|
|1 tbs Italian parsley, chopped|
|3-4 fresh radishes, thinly sliced|
|kosher salt to taste|
|optional garnishes: salmon roe, black sesame seeds, edible flowers|
Crudo for a lack of a better description is Italian sashimi.
- Cut flounder fillet in half lengthwise.
- Using a very sharp knife slice thin equal sized medallions of the flounder and place on 4 individual plates or on a large serving platter.
- In a bowl add the yuzu juice and drizzle in the olive oil while mixing with a whisk.
- Season the fish lightly with kosher salt, then drizzle the dressing over each piece of fish.
- Garnish artfully with radish and basil leaves.
- You may use optional garnishes if desired.