|3 tsp smoked paprkia|
|2 tsp cayenne pepper|
|6 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|2 (15 oz) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed|
|kosher salt to taste|
|3 tsp lime zest|
- Combine paprika and cayenne in a small bowl and set aside.
- Wash, drain and dry the chickpeas thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Working in batches, add chickpeas to skillet and saute, stirring frequently until golden and crispy. 15-20 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer chickpeas to paper towels to drain, then place them in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle the paprika mixture over and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and sprinkle with lime zest.