Fruit and Nut Energy Bars
|8 dried figs|
|1/2 cup walnuts|
|1/4 cup dried cranberries|
|tbs sunflower seeds|
|1 tbs almond butter|
|1 tbs poppy seeds, plus extra for garnish|
- Grind the figs in a food processor until they form a ball, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to a bowl, add the walnuts and cranberries to the processor and grind coarsely.
- Add the figs along with the sunflower seeds, almond butter, and the poppy seeds.
- Knead the mixture until all ingredients are combined.
- Form into a 7×4 inch rectangle, then cut into 6 bars, and sprinkle with extra poppy seeds and wrap each bar in parchment paper.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes or until set.