- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs garlic, minced
- 20 extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 chili de arbol, crumbled or 1 tsp red chili flakes
- kosher salt to taste
- fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
This a wonderfully garlicky Spanish appetizer.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until hot but not smoking.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly to keep from burning, until golden. About 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and chilie de arbol to skillet and cook, tossing constantly, until shrimp are cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Add brandy and cook, continuing to toss constantly,1 minute more.
- Season with salt and garnish with fresh parsley.