- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 (1 inch) piece of fresh ginger grated or minced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin oil
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 3 tbs lime juice
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This salad dressing will give fresh greens an Asian flair.
- In a food processor, pulse the jalapeno, turmeric, ginger, garlic, cilantro, oil, lime zest and lime juice until smooth.
- Add to a small covered bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving to allow flavors to mingle
- Recipe may be doubled.