Goat Cheese and Ricotta Toasts
|1 cup soft goat cheese|
|1 cup ricotta cheese|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 tbs lemon zest|
|1/2 cup peas|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 French baguette. cut cross-ways into 1/2 inch slices|
|fresh mint leaves, for garnish|
These appetizers are easy to make and are great pass around snacks.
- Add the cheeses, lemon zest, garlic, and peas to a large bowl.
- Season with a little salt and pepper, then mix well to combine, being careful not to break up the peas.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, toast the baguette slices in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until golden.
- Spread some of the cheese mixture on each baguette slice and garnish with fresh mint leaves.