Grilled Cajun Vegetables
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 egg plant, quarterd, lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs Cajun seasoning
- Prepare the barbecue grill for direct cooking and preheat to medium-hot.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, salt, pepper and Cajun spice.
- Add zucchini, eggplant, baby corn, and bell peppers and mix well to coat evenly.
- Cook the vegetables on the grill rack for 4 minutes per side, or until slightly charred, but soft to the touch.
- Taste for seasoning and re-season if desired, then toss with the Parmesan cheese.