Grilled Cajun Vegetables
|2 zucchini, halved lengthwise|
|1 egg plant, quarterd, lengthwise|
|1 red bell pepper, sliced|
|1 yellow or orange bell pepper, sliced|
|1/4 cup Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 tbs Cajun seasoning|
- Prepare the barbecue grill for direct cooking and preheat to medium-hot.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, salt, pepper and Cajun spice.
- Add zucchini, eggplant, baby corn, and bell peppers and mix well to coat evenly.
- Cook the vegetables on the grill rack for 4 minutes per side, or until slightly charred, but soft to the touch.
- Taste for seasoning and re-season if desired, then toss with the Parmesan cheese.