Ham and Cheese Frittata
|2 cups ham, chopped|
|2 cups hash brown potatoes with peppers and onion|
|cups bread, torn into 1 inch pieces|
|1 cup cheddar cheese, cubed|
|1/2 1 cup milk|
|1 tbs olive oil|
|1 1/2 tsp dry mustard|
|1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, dry mustard, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Add the bread pieces and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large 10 inch oven proof skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add the potatoes and cook until golden and beginning to crisp.
- Add the ham and cook, stirring often for 2-3 minutes more.
- Push ham and potatoes to the side of the skillet, then pour egg mixture into skillet
- Stir over heat and when the eggs begin to set up stir together, combining the ham potatoes and eggs.
- Stir in cheese and place skillet in a 400 degree oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and eggs are set.
- Cut into wedges to serve.