Herb Crusted Ahi Tuna Steaks
|4 fresh Ahi tuna steaks|
|1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, minced|
|1 tbs lemon peel, minced|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Place the steaks on a flat surface.
- Process the oil, herbs, lemon peel, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor for 2 minutes.
- Pat the herb mixture evenly onto 1 side of each steak.
- Lightly oil the grill, then add the tuna steaks a cook over medium coals for 4 minutes, herb side down.
- Turn and grill for 3-4 minutes for medium rare.