Herb Crusted Tuna Steaks
|8 sushi quality tuna steaks, about 3/4 inches thick|
|1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced|
|1/4 cup fresh chervil, minced|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|1 tbs lemon peel, minced|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 tbs kosher salt|
|1 tbs black pepper|
- Place the steaks on a flat surface.
- In a food processor, process the oil, herbs, lemon peel, garlic, salt and pepper for 2 minutes or until well combined.
- Pat the herb mixture evenly onto 1 side of each steak.
- Lightly oil the grill and add the steaks and grill over medium coals for 4 minutes, herb side down.
- Turn and grill for 3-4 minutes for medium rare.