Herb Crusted Tuna Steaks
- 8 sushi quality tuna steaks, about 3/4 inches thick
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh chervil, minced
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs lemon peel, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs kosher salt
- 1 tbs black pepper
- Place the steaks on a flat surface.
- In a food processor, process the oil, herbs, lemon peel, garlic, salt and pepper for 2 minutes or until well combined.
- Pat the herb mixture evenly onto 1 side of each steak.
- Lightly oil the grill and add the steaks and grill over medium coals for 4 minutes, herb side down.
- Turn and grill for 3-4 minutes for medium rare.