Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tbs sour cream
- 1 tbs buttermilk
- 1 tbs cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, pressed or finely minced
- 4 fresh chives, snippped
- Sprig of fresh parsley, minced
- sprig fresh dill, minced
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This ranch dressing is far superior to anything that you buy in a bag or bottle.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before using.
- Recipe may be multiplied if desired.