Honey Beer Brine
|2 (12 oz) cans of beer|
|2-3 gallons water|
|1 cup honey|
|2 tbs black pepper|
|1 cup kosher salt|
|8 bay leafs|
|4 lemons quartered|
|8 cloves garlic, sliced|
This brine if perfect for chicken or pork.
- Add all ingredients to a large stock pot.
- Using high heat bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Once cool, submerge meat of choice in the brine, refrigerate and brine for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove meat from the brine, pat dry and cook as desired.