Honey Beer Brine
- 2 (12 oz) cans of beer
- 2-3 gallons water
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tbs black pepper
- 1 cup kosher salt
- 8 bay leafs
- 4 lemons quartered
- 8 cloves garlic, sliced
This brine if perfect for chicken or pork.
- Add all ingredients to a large stock pot.
- Using high heat bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Once cool, submerge meat of choice in the brine, refrigerate and brine for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove meat from the brine, pat dry and cook as desired.