Honey Mustard Salmon Fillet
|2 lbs salmon fillets|
|2 tbs spicy mustard|
|1 tbs honey|
|2 tsp fresh dill, chopped|
|1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped|
|lemon wedges for serving|
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a baking sheet with non stick spray.
- Rinse salmon in wold water, pat dry and place in the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard and honey.
- In a separate bowl mix together the dill and pecans.
- Generously spread mustard on salmon, then evenly sprinkle pecans over mustard.
- Bake 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until salmon flakes with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges.