- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 cups apples, finely chopped
These cupcakes are moist, season with brown sugar, coffee, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and apples.
- Combine honey, margarine, sugar,coffee and eggs.
- Beat thoroughly.
- Combine flour,baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and ginger.
- Add to honey mixture and beat until blended.
- Stir in apples.
Add paper cup cake inserts into a muffin tin.
- Pour cup cake mixture into paper muffin tins. Fill 3/4 full.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes. Remove when a tooth pic inserted in the center comes our clean.
- Top these cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.