Kielbasa and Beans
- 1 lbs Kielbasa, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 2 (15 oz) cans Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 large Spanish onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 3 quart casserole dish.
- In a large bowl mix the kielbasa, beans, tomatoes, onion, molasses, brown sugar, and garlic. Combine well.
- Pour the mixture into the casserole dish, cover with foil and cook for 1 hour