Kohlrabi Coleslaw with Horseradish Dressing
|2 large kohlrabi, peeled and thinly sliced|
|2 carrots, peeled and grated on the large holes of a box grater|
|1 half one red onion, halved and thinly sliced|
|1/4 cup golden raisins|
|1 tbs sugar|
|3 tsp prepared horseradish|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Add the mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar and horseradish to a bowl, mix well.
- In another bowl add all of the salad ingredients and gently mix.
- Pour the salad dressing over the vegetables and gently combine well.
- Taste, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.