Kohlrabi Coleslaw with Horseradish Dressing
- 2 large kohlrabi, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated on the large holes of a box grater
- 1 half one red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 tbs sugar
- 3 tsp prepared horseradish
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Add the mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar and horseradish to a bowl, mix well.
- In another bowl add all of the salad ingredients and gently mix.
- Pour the salad dressing over the vegetables and gently combine well.
- Taste, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.