Latin Meat Marinade
- 2/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 cup cilantro, leaves and stems
- 6 tbs lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs kosher salt
- 1 tbs paprika
- 1 tbs chipolte chile powder
- 3 chipolte chilies canned in adobo sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 medium red onion, coarsely chopped
This marinade is wonderful on chicken, beef, pork or lamb. The meat or chicken is marinated for 48 hours, which imparts a deep flavorful spicy result.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.
- When ready to marinade meat, pour marinade into a zip lock bag and add the meat.
- For the best flavor, marinate the meat for 48 hours before cooking.
- You may cook the meat over charcoal or in the oven.