Lemon Garlic Pork Chops
|8 boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick|
|2/3 cup lemon juice|
|1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|8 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 tbs dried tarragon, crushed|
|paprika for dusting|
- In a large bowl combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and tarragon. Mix well.
- Add the pork chops to a large zip lock bag and pour the lemon mixture over. Marinate for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Drain the chops and discard the marinade.
- Season the chops with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place the chops on a rack broiler, 4-5 inches from heat.
- Cook the chops for 5-6 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.