|1 1/2 cups sugar|
|1 quart water|
|1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice|
This is an convenient way to prepare lemonade in advance and make only as much as needed.
- Combine sugar and water in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Cool completely, then stir in the lemon juice.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- To serve, combine equal portions of lemonade concentrate and water.
- Serve over ice, garnished with mint leaves.