Lime Orange Garlic Marinade
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced yellow onion
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs black pepper
- 6 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tsp kosher salt
This sauce works well with beef, chicken, pork or seafood.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan, over moderate heat.
- Saute the onion and garlic until soft, but not browned.
- Reduce heat, add remaining ingredients including the orange juice. Simmer gently for 5 minutes, then set aside. and allow to to cool before using.
- Marinate meat, poultry, pork, or seafood for 1-2 hours before cooking