Mango Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked boneless chicken breast, chopped
- 1 large mango peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup green grapes halved
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 2 tbs scallions, minced
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 1 tbs orange juice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- Lettuce leaves for serving
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, mango, grapes, celery, red onions, scallions, jalapeno, and parsley.
- In another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, orange juice, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the chicken mixture and gently mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.